If your subconscious mind
is 1000 times more powerful
than the conscious mind,
what controls it?
I thoroughly enjoyed watching E-motion. Apparently, there is a 2014 version. And this is a summary description on IMDb,
E-Motion is a factual documentary that explores how human emotions affect the physiology of the human body and how once negative emotions are replaced with positive emotions bona fide physical changes occur. A team of emotion experts from around the world share their wisdom and negative emotion clearing methods to show humanity the path to health and enlightenment.
The amazing accolades collected by the 2014 version is impressive.
- Official Selection ILLUMINATE Film Festival 2014
- Official Selection AWARENESS Cinema Festival 2014
- Winner Golden Award WORLD FILM AWARDS 2014
- Official Selection ASHEVILLE Film Festival 2014
- Official Selection MONARCH Film Festival 2014
It has been inspiring and thought-provoking for me. It is such a joy to share the precious gems in it with you. I know you are busy so here you have it in a easy to read format. Do read it mindfully! 🙂
- Alain Herriott (of The Wonder Method)
- Dr Bradley Nelson (of Emotion Code, Body Code)
- Darren Weissman (of The Lifeline Center)
- Don Tolman (of Whole in One Organics)
- Dr Joe Dispenza (Author of You are the Placebo)
- Nassim Haramein (of Resonance Science Foundation)
- Neale Donald Walsch (Author of Conversations with God)
- Ramon Grace (Author of The Future is Yours – Do Something about it)
- Robert G.Smith (of Faster EFT)
- Sonia Choquette (Author of The Answer is Simple)
- Michelle Schrader (of Soul Tree Transformation)
- Jonathon Tripodi (of Body Memory Recall)
- Dr Amelia Hardwick (of The Healing Puzzle Solved)
- When we don’t work through our stuff, it manifests as diseases.
- Every dis-ease that we experience are emotions, memories that are buried in our subconscious, that’s been triggered.
- All organisms in nature are designed for short term stress, except for humans. We have the capacity to recall memories for a long time and stressing our system all over again when we do that.
- The protective mechanism in our mind suppress these memories and feelings, not just in our minds, but also in our bodies. The evidence is muscular tension.
- The human body is really nothing but energy zipping around in the speed of light.
- Emotions means energy in motion. It’s our thoughts that create our emotions. And our emotions create our behavior.
- When you hear people telling the same story over and over again, they are really suffering in their story.
- We have been taught to resist the things that don’t feel good, instead of feeling the things that don’t feel good.
- We look outside for answers. But the answers are inside because our feelings are inside of us.
- 9% of our energy is used to suppress energy from our past.
- Your biology is your biography.
- Symptoms are the body crying out, telling us that there is something wrong there.
- We are not made wrong. We are not broken. We are not missing anything.
- If we allow the emotions to last for hours or days, it’s called the mood. If we keep allowing the same emotions to last for weeks or months, it’s called the temperament. If we keep at it for months or years, its called a personality trait.
- So often people think that they have forgiven somebody, but they haven’t. Because their bodies are expressing the unforgiveness.
- Being willing to be vulnerable and feeling again, is the first step to healing and finding our joy.
- The placebo effect is proving that the mind can heal itself, despite of the sugar pill or the fake operation.
- The subconscious mind acts as a broadcasting signal.
- True transformations comes when we break free from the chains of the emotional addiction. The side effect of true transformation is called joy.
- The emotional patterns we carry in our subconscious mind influence our relationship with money, and our relationship with each other.
- The subconscious is a holographic archive of your existence, of every moment of your life.
- The same emotions that is going on outside of you is also going on, inside of you. The blood is pumping these chemicals; of frustration, of jealousy, and of anxiety.
- Our cells have these protein receptors site that binds these molecules of emotions. The amazing thing about these receptors, is that it is the same receptors that binds heroine. So guess what? We are addicted to our emotions.
- We can take one energy of any type, and transform it into another energy.
- The Ho’Oponopono Process:
1 – I am sorry.
2- Please forgive me.
3 – Thank you.
4- I love you.
- If I wasn’t afraid, I would …
- It is not fear that keeps us trapped. It is hiding from fear.
- The biggest cloud to our perception is fear.
- We move from the selfish state, which is driven by hormones and stress, to the selfless state, where we really want to contribute, and to make a difference.
This movie has been heartening for me, given that I am also starting to place more emphasis in the healing aspect of my work as well.
As a newly certified Aroma Freedom Technique (AFT) facilitator who can use the AFT process to help clients clear blocked feelings, emotions and memories from the past, you can imagine how in sync I felt with the movie.
Let’s all do the work. Allow yourself to feel your emotions again.
For the next 7 days, for at least once a day, pause for a moment and ask yourself.
1. How do I feel right now? (One word, feeling word)
2. What do I need right now? What can I give to myself right now?
3. If you can, record/journal it.
4. Review your journal at the end of the week.
It will be interesting to see what new insights you get at the end of it.
5. Share your insights with me with you like! 🙂
6. Share this post with someone else and encourage them to do the exercise.
If you struggle to identify your feelings, trust me, it is very normal. And you can use the emotion wheel to help you. So hey, be patient and be kind to yourself in the process. 🙂
Let the healing begin.
As starters, here are some free resources.
Firstly, go to www.shaktionfire.com where there are many complimentary healing and empowering tools ready for your easy download. ALL episodes come with at least ONE free gift. 🙂
I especially recommend these episodes –
- Emotion Body Code with Rimi Yoshida
- Ayurveda with Dr Jyoti
- EFT Tapping with Brad Yates
- Aroma Freedom Technique (AFT)
Lots of good stuff there for you to check out.
- here is a quick link for you to download a
free audio that walks you through the 12 Steps of Aroma Freedom Technique that you can do on yourself and
- a Negative Thought Plots exercise based on Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT). After all, as was mentioned in E-motion movie, it is our thoughts that causes our emotions.
Whatever it is, start small,
Download the free AFT audio here.
~ Nurturing Resilience, Vitality and Self-love in Women ~