Source – clearwater-consulting
I finally got down to doing my DiSC trainer certification program and is proud to announce that it has been completed.
It means that I have the skills-set now
- to be a DiSC Behavioral Consultant,
- to properly administer the DiSC Psychometric Profile
- to competently interpret the results from the DiSC Psychometric Profile and
- to be equipped to conduct training and facilitation using the DiSC profile and its theories and applications.
Source – hystericallyeverafter
I am truly excited.
To know that I can now
- value add further to my coaching clients and
- to provide a truly unique handle for them
- to further sharpen their focus and
- to deepen insights to their inner soul
- to greater revelations
- for more courageous pursuit
- to more authentic desired outcomes.
And to think I will be a part of this illuminating self evolution together with my clients!
MY OWN BENEFITS from DiSC
Not to mentioned the greater understanding I have as well of myself as a result of profiling and analyzing my results as part of the course training.
There were several confirmations of what I have understood about myself prior to the course that increased my focus to stay the course.
Also, I am thrilled to have a few ‘ah ha’ moments that truly gave me much clarity to my motivations.
DiSC is one of the prominent personal assessment tool adopted by over 1 million people every year.
It has been used by
- organization of all sizes,
- major government agencies and
- Fortune 500 companies
- improve communication,
- harmony in the family/work environment,
- work productivity and
It is a solution that builds organizational strength.
It is simple to use and is non-judgmental.
Source – mrhua
DiSC FOUR STYLES
It is a model that is made up of four basic styles –
S (Steadiness) and
WHICH IS MY STYLE?
Everyone is a combination of all four DiSC styles. However, one, two or even three styles in you that might be prominent.
There is NO perfect DiSC style.
Everyone’s profile is unique.
Understanding the different styles is very important and valuable in
- bridging differences,
- harnessing individual’s, group’s and organizational potential,
- improving communicating,
- building stronger relationships and
- achieving greater desired outcomes,
just to name a few advantages.
Simple but FAR FROM SIMPLISTIC.
DiSC has been thoroughly researched and analyzed on for over 40 years. It went from paper to online format.
The online DiSC assessment is achieved using
- the most advanced assessment method (adaptive testing) and
- sophisticated algorithms
to quickly analyze a subject’s responses to provide the most personalized DiSC feedback possible.
HOW MUCH TIME TO DO THE ASSESSMENT?
It only takes about 15 minutes to be completed. 🙂
Source – everythingdisc uk
More about DiSC profiling.
To learn more about why you should have a coach to further support your profiling.
IMPT *** – Ensure that your assessment tool has the lowercase i in DiSC® so that you know the official assessment tool researched, validated, and published by Wiley / Inscape Publishing.
There will be more blog articles on DiSC to help you to understand more of your own profile.
If you would like to take your DiSC profiling test, please email me at me (at) joyleng.com.
Special thanks to Mike for starting me on this great journey. 🙂
Thanks for reading.
Your Transformational Coach,
P.S. Have you downloaded your FREE
Please rate it if you can. Much thanks.
ON your Joylight!
- Need a trained and non-judgmental person to talk to?
- Wants support and accountability to achieve your life goals?
- Wants to take a DiSC personality profiling to understand your behaviour and motivations?
You are not alone.
For more information on my background