“I met Joy through CTRT training and was immediately struck by her vibrant energy.
She is a compassionate person with a quick mind, and I found her coaching to be skillful and intuitive.
As a practitioner in emotional healing I’m usually on the giving end, so it was wonderful to be on the receiving end for a change!
If you ever need coaching, I would recommend you see her: not only will she help sort you out, she will be your cheerleader every step of the way!”
– Rimi Yoshida
Greetings from Joylight!
I am Joy, a storyteller , dancer of life and a midwife for Goddesses-on-Fire.
Have you ever felt that there has got to be more to life than the daily grinding that you are experiencing now?
Have you ever wish that life can magically freeze in time so you can have time to breath?
Do you secretly wish for more joy in your life and more space to enjoy not being a wife, a daughter-in-law or a mother, but just simply, enjoy being a woman?
Are you a woman who is
tired of feeling constantly stressed out,
who wants to find a sense of balance in her life and
who wants to have sacred space in her life celebrate the joy of being a woman?
You are at the right place. 🙂
I dream the same for you.
My desire is to empower you to
~ RECHARGE your life source
~ RENEW your life focus and
~ REIGNITE your goddess-hood.
Arise now sweet Shakti-on-Fire!
It’s time for us to take a pivotal pilgrimage into your inner landscape & awaken your Shakti on Fire (SOF).
How much do you know about yourself?
Using DiSC personality profiling, we will discover more about you and your motivations. Let’s investigate what excites this Shakti-on-Fire and what strengths you possess that we can unleash powerfully into your life and into the world.
I am here to serve.
Same reason why I was inspired to start For Our Children (FOC) Singapore to raise funds to build schools for children in third world countries.
Serving is my way of life. There is no you versus me.
There is only us. One consciousness.
QUALIFIED TO SERVE
- a Degree in Psychology (Edith Cowan University)
- a NLP Life Coach Certificate
- a Certified Associate Coach (CAC) Certificate
- a DiSC Consultant Certificate
- a Certificate in Practical Counseling
- a Certificate in Choice Theory Reality Therapy (William Glasser Institute)
- a Diploma in Business Studies(Ngee Ann Poly)
- a Diploma in English (University of London)
- a Diploma in Make Up Artistry (Cosmoprof)
- a Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CELTA) (Cambridge)
- Certified Warrior Goddess facilitator, trained by Heather Ash Amara (Author of Warrior Goddess Way)
Decisive actions is the pathway to success.
That is where I come in and be a co-creator for your action plan on how you, the awakened Shakti-on-Fire is going to live as your highest self and what wondrous manifestations would you want to bless yourself and others with .
I know about pitch black holes.
I was an adopted child who spend a lifetime struggling with my sense of abandonment and worthlessness. So trust me, I know about self limiting beliefs.
Are you, the sleeping goddess ready to shine a light now on your pitch black hole? 🙂
My GOAL is for you to experience the power & freedom of an empowered mind and activate your natural strengths as a Shakti-on-Fire.
THAT IS YOUR BIRTHRIGHT.
I am ready and eager.
to use my skills, abilities, passion and life experiences to empower you.
ONLY if you are willing to commit.
An unwilling and uncommitted goddess will not be able to serve her’s and the world’s highest good.
How ready are you, sweet goddess, to be
– Open to creative methods (let’s play!)?
– Have a committed and ‘can do!’ attitude?
– Be willing to UNravel your old self and UNlearn the self limiting beliefs that you have hold on to as self identity?
In short, are you ready for a rebirth?
My vision is the uprising of one million Shakti-on-Fire.
Are you one of us?
Ready to serve. When you are ready.
Podcast Interviews at-
The Wellness Coach
Love is A Verb
(Steve Jobs inspired) Join Up Dots –
BOOK a free 20minutes Skype coaching session TODAY!
~ Email me(at)joyleng(dot)com
I believe that coaching can be fun and productive at the same time. As a model, dancer, make up artiste and photographer, I know how empowering such arts have been on my self esteem and my well-being.
I had personally benefited from using arts as a 16 year old lost girl to build my low self esteem. You can read about my story here.
Hence, I can confidently say that these are methods worth exploring if you are seeking to awaken the Shakti-on-Fire within and activate the Divine Feminine.
Hear what some goddesses have to about our playtime together! 🙂
– My dearest friend, thank you for making me into a beautiful phoenix when I most needed a change. You are one of the most amazing woman I know who would want to make another woman feel empowered and beautiful regardless of age or size.
– Charlotte Lee
– I have done several bodypaint shoots with Joy and each time, she demonstrates a fresh streak of artistry and executes her make-up, body paint and hair styling competently. Every shoot stands out without fail, and they are never repeated.
More importantly, Joy goes beyond just work; she creates strong relationships with others and builds up other ladies’ confidence with her positivism and encouragement. It is always an excitement to work with her.
– Joy is my amazing make up artiste and my photographer for various photo-shoots for different themes. She does great work editing my photos and she sends them to me on time.
Highly recommended. She is patient, diligent and knows her work well.
Also, I have received many compliments on my hair and makeup from the shoots I have done with her.
– Miri Yeo
– Joy has wonderful make up skills. I was very comfortable during the whole duration when she did my make up. She was astute in the selection of colours and shades for me, from the foundation to the eye shadow colours. I had a most radiant appearance by the time she was done with me. It was delightful to look at myself in the mirror. I was so thrilled. I am appreciative of her superb make up skills. Thank you Joy!
15 Feb 2015
– Joy is an excellent makeup artist and photographer. She will always discuss with me beforehand on the type of makeup and hairstyle for the shoots. Also, she has a good artistic sense. I especially love her choice of eye and lip colour. She uses colour that I will normally not apply but the effect always turned out wonderful.
Be warned though, she always have an intense expression on her face during photoshoots but if you get over it you are guaranteed to have a lot of fun with her.
– Joy, is different from the rest. It’s not just because she performs great makeup. It’s because she has helped me to build my confidence. She brings out the unexplored outer beauty in me and urges me to find the inner beauty by myself.
– ‘It was a pleasure working with Joy. I loved the make up she did on me and the photoshoot process. What I love most was the creative way she attempted to experiment with different hair styles and accessories.
Also, I felt very comfortable because she was very patient with me being quite clueless as a new model, providing me with constant guidance and direction.
– Catherine Lim
Come now sweet goddess, it’s time for us to play. 🙂
Here’s to your elevation!
Thanks for reading.
*** The most important relationship you will ever have in your life is with yourself. I dare you to take on the Self Compassion 7 Days Challenge. Let’s start flexing our self-love muscles. Are you in or out?
Your Transformational Coach,
P.S. Have you downloaded your FREE
Ready to serve if you